The undersigned “CUSTOMER’’ requests water service at the described service address (“premises”) from “COMPANY’ and agrees to be governed by and comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and orders governing such services as they may be, from time to time, amended. Customer also agrees:
· Water furnished by Company shall be used only on Customers premises and only for domestic purposes. Customer will not sell or furnish water to any other person or permit any other person to use the same.
· During a critical water condition as determined by Company or public agency, Customer shall use water only for those purposes specified by Company.
· Meters will be read and bills rendered monthly. BILLS ARE DUE WHEN RENDERED, shall be delinquent after 15 days, and if not paid in 25 days, service may be discontinued by the Company. Water service will be restored, after such disconnection, when account is paid in full and a reconnection charge is paid. Failure to receive bills or notices shall not prevent such bills from becoming delinquent, nor relieve the Customer of his obligations.
· Water bills will be computed in accordance with the Company’s authorized rate schedule on file with the Arizona Corporation Commission (“ACC”), and will based on the amount of water registered by the meter readings.
· The company will make special meter readings at the request of the Customer for a fee provided, however, that if such special meter reading discloses that the meter was over-read, no charge will be made.
· Reasonable notice must be given by the account holder to the Company to discontinue or change occupancy. The outgoing party will be responsible for all services and water provided up to the scheduled turn-off date.
· Returned checks will be charged a fee that is authorized in the current rate schedule.
· Other charges, as authorized, may apply for after hours service calls.
· Company may refuse service or disconnect service, in the manner approved by the ACC, if customer fails to comply with the application.
· All Terms and Conditions of this Application, including the amounts contained herein, are subject to change upon approval of the ACC
All utility bills are due and payable when rendered. For purpose of this rule, the date a bill is rendered may be evidenced by the Postmark date. Failure to receive bills, which have been placed in the U.S. Mail, shall not prevent such bills from becoming delinquent. Water bills not paid by the "Past Due Date" will be considered delinquent.
METER DEPOSITS(AAC R14-2-405.B)
Meter deposits shall be repaid by the utility by an annual credit of 10% of the amount received. Said credit is to be applied on the water bill in November of each year, until fully paid. Credit will commence the month of November for all meter deposits received during the preceding calendar year.
SECURITY DEPOSITS (AAC R14-2-403.B)
Residential security deposits shall be refunded after 12 consecutive months of service without being delinquent. The utility may review the customer's usage after service has been connected and adjust the deposit amount based on the customer's actual usage. A security deposit may be re-established if the customer becomes delinquent two or more times within a 12 month consecutive month period.