Thim Water Company
WATER QUALITY REPORTS
- Water Quality Report 2021 - PWS10-264
- Water Quality Report 2020 - PWS10-264
- Water Quality Report 2019 - PWS10-206
- Water Quality Report 2018 - PWS10-206
- Water Quality Report 2018 - PWS10-207
- Water Quality Report 2016 - PWS10-351
- Water Quality Report 2016 - PWS10-264
- Water Quality Report 2016 - PWS10-228
- Water Quality Report 2016 - PWS10-117
- Water Quality Report 2013
- Water Quality Report 2012
What Would You Like to do?
If you are subject to having your water shut off due to Non-Payment
Please be advised you are in violation of ACC regulation # R14-2-409.C - All bills for utility services are due and payable when rendered. Any payment not received within 15 days from the date the bill was rendered shall be considered delinquent.
All payments must be in the Tucson Office on or before 4:00 pm, the day prior to the scheduled disconnection.
All payment arrangements must be made with the Tucson office on or before 4:00 pm, the day prior to the scheduled disconnection.
In the event the service is terminated , A reconnection fee must be paid in addition to the total balance due; and in the event you do not a have a security deposit on record for utility service, a deposit may be required to be paid before utility service will be re-instated.
TECHNICIANS DO NOT ACCEPT PAYMENT IN THE FIELD. WATER SERVICE WILL BE RESTORED ONLY AFTER PAYMENT IS RECEIVED IN THE TUCSON OFFICE. WATER SERVICES WILL BE RESTORED THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY(EXCLUDING WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS).